ICNP2017 seeks submissions from academia, scientist, researchers and postgraduate students to present novel research results in all practical and theoretical aspects in the of natural products. Papers should be related but not limited to the following research topics:
- Ethobotany and ethnopharmacology for medicinal plants
- Advances in spectroscopy for structure identifications of natural product
- Chromatography and separation sciences
- Discovery of lead compounds for drug development
- Synthesis of bioactive molecules
- Computational and structure-function studies
- Biological activities, pharmacology and toxicology of natural product
- Analysis and development of herbal product
- Pharmaceutical and medical chemistry
- New technology platforms on natural product research
- Microbial metabolites as a new source of pharmaceuticals.
Guidelines – Abstract and Full Paper
- Abstract should not exceed 250 words.
- The maximum page limit is for the full paper is six (6) pages
- The format of abstract and full paper should be accordance with the template provided below.
- Prospective authors are invited to submit their full papers describing original, previously unpublished and complete work on the selected topics.
- All full papers must be submitted through our official website and are subjected to corrections.
- Authors of accepted papers must guarantee that they will be available to present their papers at the conference.
- At least one author of each accepted paper must be registered for the conference, for that paper to be presented.
- The author has to submit the proof of payment together with a full paper through our official website.
- Selected papers will be submitted to noted publication.
Download the abstract template (Abstract template ICNP2017)
Download the full paper template (FullPaper template ICNP2017)
Guidelines – Poster
- Size – Should not exceed A1 size (59.4cm (W) X 84.1 cm (H).
- Fonts –
- Title Bar – 42-48 points, bold and capitalized research topic.
- Header – 30-36 points and bold,
- Content – at least 20 points.
- Use contrast colors for text and background.
- Suitable and readable font types.
- Illustrations – Include visual materials (photographs/figure,charts, maps, graphs, etc.)
Guidelines – Oral Presentation
- The time allocated for oral presentation is 10 minutes presentation with 5 minutes Q&A session. We would really appreciate if you could adhere strictly to the time allocated.
- Schedule for oral presentation will be announced two weeks before the date of the conference.
Guidelines – Poster Presentation
- Stationeries for putting up posters will be provided
- You will be informed of your poster board number at the time of your registration.
- Time for putting up & removal of posters is as follows:
- Day 1 : 0830 to 1700 hours
- Day 2 : 0830 to 1500 hours
- Judging time will be during the tea breaks & poster presenters must be present.
Awards for best oral and poster presenters will be announced during the closing ceremony